- a marketing or comms director for a nonprofit organization, cause marketer or socially responsible company needing anything from a new name to a complete campaign
- a consultant, lawyer or medical practitioner looking to brand and distinguish your service from the competition
- an ad agency creative director, seeking a fresh perspective and quick turnaround on a radio script, print ad, TV storyboard or brochure
- a PR firm looking for a PSA or press release
- a graphic designer ISO a writing partner
- a prospective client not afraid to do big things (even on a not-so-big budget)
You’ve come to the right place.
Susan Bodiker has been in love with advertising since she was a little girl, and to this day pays far more attention to ads and commercials than all the “Mad Men” and women combined. With 30 years’ experience as a copywriter, broadcast producer and account planner, she has developed branding, image and fund-raising campaigns for advocacy, association, B2B, B2C, health care, nonprofit, professional practice and retail clients and created print, broadcast and digital advertising, training materials and web content for a range of local and national marketers.